The goal of the day
The career day being pioneered by All Seasons Zenith, Nigeria’s foremost Media Specialist agency is geared towards real time, practical knowledge aggregation and transfer from Advertising thought leaders to some selected young graduates from Nigeria Universities. Industry specialists from Creative/Branding, Media, PR and Activation Agencies within Insight Redefini will share actionable intelligence on demanded skills needed to birth a career within the Advertising Industry.
Selected participants will learn how to position themselves as critical thinkers and problem solvers for the greater good of brands and the society at large.
Lasly, the career-day will shed light on the different roles available within the integrated marketing communications space and guide participants on how they can apply themselves into plugging into these roles in the immediate and near future.
How can I apply to participate in the career day?
To enter and stand a chance of being selected is simple. You can qualify by taking part in the write-up challenge.
- Read the challenge rules below and understand them.
- Pay attention to how the write-up must be segmented. Judges will award scores based on this.
- Pay attention to the format, number of words and layout of the document requested for application. i.e. 500 words maximum, 1 A4 sized PDF.
- Submit your write up using the form below.
- Make sure you enter a working email address and phone number that you can be contacted on.
Why a write-up challenge
In order to be a part of the day, we need to have a sense of your approach to critical thinking and analytic capabilities.
Back to top of page
Terms and Conditions
- You must be living in Lagos or be able to attend the one-day career day.
- You must be a Graduate from any applicable institution in Nigeria.
- Challenge opens 9.00AM WAT, Wednesday, 1st of May, 2019 and closes Midnight WAT, Wednesday,
16th of May, 2019,23rd of May, 2019.
- Any entry submitted before challenge opens or after it closes will not be treated.
- You will be assigned a task to come up with ideas on how to tackle various societal ills in Nigeria. You are advised to work on this independently as judges will further ask questions to determine originality of the ideas presented in the write up.
- You must give your answer as earlier instructed;
- Maximum of 500 words.
- Write up must be 1 A4 page.
- Write up must be submitted in PDF.
- Include your name, email and phone number in your write up.
Task to qualify for the career day
1. Participants are to submit a write up of how they will tackle any of the following societal ills using media;
- Cyber Bullying
- Internet Fraud
- Drug Abuse
2. Write up should highlight the following segments
- Root causes
- The idea to tackle the situation
- How the idea will be carried out on Digital platforms (important)
- How the idea will be supported by any of following mediums; TV, Print, Radio, OOH (minimum of one channel)
If you have any questions or inquiries, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org