Pepsi Long Throat 60cl Launch Campaign
- Launch of Big Cola In Nigerian Market 2015
- Value Pricing proposition key for Pepsi consumer
- Low Emotional/Relevance of brand, Coke considered premium brand
- Nigerians are big on value
- They are always on the look out for products that oﬀer what they want,but it must come at an aﬀordable price
- To position Pepsi as the brand that provides a bigger and satisfying pack at a friendly cost
- Launch the new Pepsi 60cl, more satisfaction guaranteed, all at the same price
- To stick with only two location TV buying
- We developed Pepsi “Long Throat” slogan, which is a popular expression known in Nigeria to depict a person who longs for more, perceived to be a negative connotation.
- Task was to change this to positive connotation in relation to 60cl Sku.
- With the Launch of new 60cl PET bottle (Pepsi Long throat Bottle), it means that you’ll now always be fully satisﬁed , no matter the depth of your thirst.
- A 360 Media Strategy was developed considering all consumer touch points using off line and Online support channels:‐ TV, Radio, OOH ( Convenventional and Transits plaforms ), In‐ Store branding and Digital.